Do's and Don'ts For a Fabulous Baby Shower
Hopefully our list can help you navigate the traditional etiquette of a baby shower!
• Do send out invitations.
• Do follow up with guests who haven't responded.
• Do offer some kind of food.
• Do let guests know in advance if you're having a "display shower." A display shower is where you do not open gifts, so there's no wrapping required.
• Do ask for books - a new trend is adding an insert to your baby shower invitation asking for a book instead of a card. What a sweet idea to add to your baby's library!
• Do invite men if you want to! Dads can be welcome if you want them there!
• Don't offer absolutely no food. Have a least some finger food if you're not hosting a meal.
• Don't forget to plan some kind of entertainment, whether it's a movie, a game, or something else.
As you can see, there aren't too many "Don'ts" for a baby shower. The possibilities are truly endless!