Use These Simple Tricks To Brighten Your Instagram Photos
Do you ever scroll mindlessly on Instagram and wonder how all those bloggers, photographers & business owners make their photos look so crisp and bright?
Today, I'm sharing two can't-miss methods for brightening up your Instagram photos!
1 | Photoshop
The first method requires less steps - but it does require Photoshop.
Simply open your file and duplicate the layer.
Select the duplicate layer and change the layer style to "Overlay".
Lower the opacity until you get the effect you want!
And there you have it! Quick, easy, and super effective!
2 | Using Instagram Directly
Using Instagram directly is without a doubt a timesaver, simply because everything is built into one. There are 5 things you can do to your photos to brighten them up and make them as crisp as possible.
- Adjust the brightness. All steps should be followed to your own preference of course.
- Adjust the contrast. High contrast images with minimal elements are always a favourite on Instagram!
- Adjust the highlights. This tool is fantastic for whitening the background while ensuring you're not taking the opacity out of the subject.
- Adjust the shadows. This tool is great for lightening the shadows or making them darker for a more dramatic photo.
- Sharpen the image. This is always the last step! Make sure those bright photos are crisp!
See slideshow below for detailed images.
How do you brighten your Instagram photos?